You will think that you have been deceived, but these photos are not manipulated or false… they are 100% real. Each of these amazing scenes was captured as it exists. A mix of perfect timing, optical illusions and completely crazy nature led to the creation of this gallery. All I can say is: woah.
1. This isn’t a teenager miraculously walking on water — this is actually just a perfectly timed photo.
2. This isn’t some modern miracle of a man riding a bike on water, either: it’s really just another person practicing the art of perfectly timed photos.
3. This isn’t a picture of a snooty fox – it’s actually a maned wolf and it really does look like this.
4. This isn’t a bad cut-and-paste job: It’s actually a German magician who does public stunts like this.
5. This isn’t someone’s first attempt at using the Warp tool in Photoshop – it’s actually a set of train tracks that warped after an earthquake in New Zealand.
6. This isn’t some super realistic and beautiful android – this is actually a real woman named Human Barbie who had surgery to look this way.
7. This is not a joke photo of a plane taking the highway: it is actually a photo of a plane landing at Liepzig airport while crossing the Autobahn.
8. This is not a man who finds an interesting way to die: it’s actually a trick on a boat that must be on its side like this.
9. This isn’t someone’s goofy attempt at faking a ghost: In reality, when this lava emptied into the ocean, it erupted and vaporized in a spooky formation.
10. This isn’t a family photo of giants — they were actually sitting on top of a mountain that blended perfectly with the rock below.
11. This isn’t what an artist painted while on acid: It’s actually an abstract canvas that was put up on a building while it was under construction.
12. This image of a forest was not distorted: in reality, there is a section of trees in Poland that grew like this due to extreme weather conditions.
13. This isn’t an image of Cthulu’s awakening – it’s actually just a huge wave at high tide with lots, lots of seaweed.
14. This isn’t a really bad Photoshop of a giant slice of pizza sitting on Earth: someone actually sent pizza into space. Really.
15. This isn’t an image of two squashed cats: it’s actually Venus, a cat with a rare chimera color. she is amazing
17. No, the sky isn’t falling: This is actually a Neil Dawson art installation in New Zealand.
18. This isn’t an image of a black hole: It’s actually construction art that was created in a house that was scheduled to be torn down.
19. This isn’t a giant Minecraft map – it’s actually a cross-wave section, where waves from different directions meet each other.
20. This gymnast did not lose her head in a freak accident: in fact, in the middle of a jump she took a picture and her head was bent backwards.
21. This isn’t some weird billboard photo edit — it actually exists just the way you see it. Smart marketing wins.
22. This is not what an artist thinks the sky is: it is actually a giant salt flat in Bolivia. The surface reflects and looks like a giant mirror.
23. This isn’t someone having fun painting over existing photos: it’s actually optical illusion art by Felice Varini.
24. This isn’t a Photoshopped version of a Mobius strip: it’s actually an image of regular Legos taken with a telecentric lens.
Sure, Photoshop is awesome, but it turns out real life is even better.
Here’s how to make your favorite ice cream truck treats before summer ends: Click “Next Page” below!